Compress PDF to 100kb
A quick and easy way to compress a PDF to 100kb is; Compress it with the Pi7 PDF tool. It is a free online tool that can reduce the size of a PDF file to any desired size, such as 100kb. This will not affect the quality of the PDF file, even after compression. Our PDF compressor tool can reduce file size up to 100kb in 5 seconds.
PDF is the most efficient way to manage ID cards and other documents in one file. But this file becomes messy and difficult to manage when the PDF file is too large. But with Pi7 PDF Compressor you can resize the document up to 100kb.
In this guide, we will discuss the most efficient way to compress a PDF file in a few steps.
How to compress a PDF to 100KB?
Using the Pi7 PDF tool, you can reduce the size of a PDF file in just three steps. Just follow the steps given below one by one.
1) Upload an image
First, you need to upload the PDF from the device that you want to compress to 100kb. You can upload it by clicking the green "Choose PDF" button above. as seen in the picture below:-
Here you can also select multiple pdf files to compress them together. But make sure you can compress only 3 PDF files at a time.
2) Enter a size of 100kb in the input field
Further, you need to mention the size of the compression. If you want to compress a PDF to 100kb, just enter 100kb in the input field above. By default, the value of the input field is set to 100kb. You can specify any size you want here and after compression, you will get a PDF file of that size.
3) Compress and download the PDF
Lastly, after entering size in the input field, enter the "Compress PDF" button. A pop-up window will appear on the screen with all the information about uploading and compressing the pdf file. It will take about 5 seconds to compress a PDF to 100kb. When the PDF file is compressed, a new page with compressed PDF files will open on the screen.
On the other hand, if you want to increase the pdf size, then the Pi7 PDF Tool can also help.
Pi7 PDF Tool uses a variety of compression techniques to reduce the size of your PDF files without sacrificing quality. These techniques include:
- Image optimization: It will optimize the images in your PDF files to reduce their file size.
- Text compression: Tool will compress the text in your PDF files to reduce their file size.
- Remove unused data: Pi7 PDF Tool will remove any unused data from your PDF files, such as comments and metadata.
- This Tool is compatible with all major browsers.
- The Pi7 PDF Tool is designed to be a secure tool. It assures that your files will be deleted from their servers after a certain period of time once the compression process is completed.
- It is a reliable tool and used by millions of users to compress their PDF files.
Thank you. We hope you find this guide useful.